Those of you who have been following me for a while will remember the incident back in December when I engaged Occupy Police to help with all of the abuse I was receiving from Harsha Walia & others. They came to the rescue during a heated debate and made things clear- violence is not acceptable in the Occupy movement…
A supporter of the Vancouver Black Bloc took a shot at me a short while ago:
I also got some abuse from Raincoaster– the person who I suspect help put together the attack webpage written just about me. At least, she threatened the day before that she was going to do a “Twitter Audit”- shortly after I see they used a list of twitter messages (only mine, not the people I was speaking with) from my conversation with Occupy Police to trick people to ‘signing’ it.
So, I decided it is once more time to engage Occupy Police. I just got off a long chat with them, and will have another call tomorrow. They also posted a word of support for me just now on the Occupy Toronto Market Exchange Facebook page:
We have a call together on Friday evening to dig into the case further. I will update you with progress as it happens. Until then, to the good occupiers in Toronto & Vancouver (most of you) don’t worry, the battle has only just begun!
- My Response to Accusations Made on Occupy Toronto Facebook Pages (www.genuinewitty.com)
- Follow-Up to My Posting on Black Bloc Terrorism… (www.genuinewitty.com)
- Canadians: It’s Time To Demand A Public Inquiry! (www.genuinewitty.com)
- Police Caught as Agent Provocateurs/Black Bloc in Montebello (www.genuinewitty.com)
- Another Letter to Garry Neil at The Council Of Canadians (www.genuinewitty.com)
- Are Black Bloc Tactics Terrorism? (www.genuinewitty.com)
- BullyWatch: Letter I wrote to Dave Vasey this morning (www.genuinewitty.com)
- Welcome Media Co-Op Readers! (Do they receive Government Funding?) (www.genuinewitty.com)