Okay, I’m no expert in the Tar Sands- so I’m sharing a video by the Indigenous Environmental Network (IEN) and asking for your help. Because, something just doesn’t feel quite right about it. So, if I make any mistakes on this article, don’t judge me for it- because, I simply just don’t know what I am talking about here…
IEN received $255,000 USD over 2009 & 2010 from the TIDES Foundation, an organization known to have been funded my a number of billionaires including Hewlett, Packard, and Soros. We’re talking the real 1% here. TIDES also funded the Ruckus Society, an organization that is well-known to a number of people taking leadership roles at Occupy Toronto. Soros also funds organizations like the Rainforest Action Network, David Eby’s political campaigns
Tar Sands protesting has had a bit of attention lately for perhaps being manipulated by foreign money. But, this isn’t something new- you may remember this ordeal that turned out to be political theatre by a PR hack. Investigating the Tar Sands is kind of like peering through the looking glass.
Now, I say that not because of all the interesting links (and the text you read while hovering over them. But, because, I’m sure you are asking yourself right now- what the hell is Soros doing funding a bunch of anti-capitalist protesters? Good you asked- because, it turns out that Soros is a Marxist!
- BullyWatch: Dave Vasey Is a Coward who Uses Women as Human Shields! (www.genuinewitty.com)
- ProtestBarrick.Net: An Example of How Soros Could Profit From Activism (www.genuinewitty.com)
- BullyWatch: Letter I wrote to Dave Vasey this morning (www.genuinewitty.com)
- It’s Time to LeadNow(.ca) and MoveOn(.org) from the Robocall Rhetoric (www.genuinewitty.com)
- A Discussion on the Influence of George Soros & The TIDES Foundation (www.genuinewitty.com)
- Why The Occupy Movement Should Be Concerned About George Soros… (www.genuinewitty.com)
- BullyWatch: Stainsby & Vasey- Two Douchbags In A Pod… (www.genuinewitty.com)
- Big News in Today’s Budget- The TIDES have turned! (www.genuinewitty.com)
[…] Video: Soros Funded Indigenous Environmental Network At COP17 (genuinewitty.wordpress.com) […]
[…] Talks, and he is another one of Judy Rebick’s darlings. Clayton’s organization, The Indigenous Environmental Network is funded by the TIDES Foundation- led by one of the world’s most prominent Marxists, George […]